To us, dollars make sense.
Today's companies face unique challenges in a highly regulated and competitive business environment. The Financial Management Resources Division (FMRD) of IMRG, Inc. offers industry specific management consulting and specialized accounting services to meet these growing demands. IMRG, Inc.'s specialized hands-on experience in the government contracts industry allows us to function as key advisors to our government contracting clients. FMRD also provides a full range of value-added services including accounting systems installation and consulting, development indirect cost rate structures and preparing incurred cost submissions.
IMRG, Inc.'s expertise and experience covers everything from conceptual thinking about how an organization operates and the in-depth understanding of accounting processes to the detailed know-how of designing and implementing software to fit your requirements. FMRD has a wealth of experience in the selection and implementation of accounting and office automation solutions that include (but are not limited to) the following services:
- Software selection and implementation of accounting and office automation solutions
- Extensive line of technology training courses to all levels of users
- Design and implementation of automated records keeping systems that comply with the requirements of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Conversions, upgrades and installations of turn-key job cost accounting packages such as Deltek GCS Premier, CostPoint, Great Plains and Procas accounting systems, as well as other cost accounting and job cost accounting software packages
- Hands-on training at your site on all modules of our cost accounting and job cost accounting systems